Join our Fly of the Month Program!
Whether you are a new fly fisher or a veteran of Washington waters, the Fly of the Month Program is a fantastic opportunity to get acquainted, or re-acquainted, with our fisheries around western Washington. Our subscription equips you with a new fly collection each month, hand picked by the staff in our fly shop, and tailored to the fisheries you either know and love, or are new to!
Here's how it works:
- At the beginning of every month we ship a new fly box with an assortment of flies.
- What sort of flies? The types of flies will be determined by the species of fish we are targeting and what is fishing well the following month.
- Why the following month? The reason we send a a fly assortment one month that will be applicable to fisheries the following month is because we want our customers to have ample time to prep for the fishery, either with getting gear in order or tying up more flies; i.e. the January box will be for a February fishery, the February box will be for a March fishery, etc.
- When, Where, and How do we use these flies? In the box we include a wonderful write up with photos of the flies that breaks down what fish we like to target, where we have success, and how to actually fish some of these unique flies.
- How do we tie up more flies? Along with the write up we include a full list of materials in case you want to take a crack at tying up some of the patterns yourself. Never tied flies before? Sign up for our intro to fly tying class and we'll be sure to help you through any patterns you're interested in learning.
- How much does it cost and how do I sign up? Sign up online or in store and either pay month to month or prepay months in advance. Any way you want to do it, we will accommodate. And at only $20 a month it is a hard deal to pass up!
*please include in notes your preference on subscription type and include contact info
** If you have any questions feel free to contact us! We would love to talk more about it!