Lightweight, comfortable and quick to dry, the Sandy Cay Pants offer 50+ UPF sun protection and the versatility needed for day-after-day fishing and travel.
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
Our Sandy Cay Pants look and fit like your favorite pair of work pants, only built from ultralight, fast-drying nylon taslan, which makes them perfect for when your day’s work involves bonefish, permit, tarpon and snook. No worries about roasting your drumsticks, either—Sandy Cays are made with built-in 50+ UPF sun protection. Double-layer fabric on the front of legs resists abrasion from rough skiff decks, while the elastic-back waistband ensures a “G” rating, even when leaning over the gunwale to release fish. And because everyone loves pockets, the Sandy Cay has five: two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; two back pockets, including one with zip closure; and an easy-access drop-in utility pocket on the right thigh. For warm-weather fishing, travel, and yes, even work, these pants keep you cool for the long haul.
• 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
• Elastic back for comfort and great fit
• Two back pockets, one zipper closed; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage
• Double-layer fabric on front of leg for durability and protection; drop-in utility pocket on right thigh
• 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
• 297 g (10.5 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.