||Out of stock
Our Congo Town Pucker Shirt is a serious, technical fishing shirt that makes the most of even the faintest breeze. The lightweight, 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester pucker fabric floats over the skin to allow cooling airflow on hot, sticky days; the collar snaps down to avoid flapping when the breeze turns into something more, or can be flipped up for additional coverage when needed. Corrosion-resistant snap buttons on the front placket and 100% plastic zip closures on the two large fly-box pockets hold everything together and keep rust at bay. A 100% polyester eyewear wipe is included inside the front hem.
- Lightweight 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester pucker fabric lifts away from the skin to allow cooling airflow
- Snap buttons on the front placket; corrosion-resistant finish adds durability
- Snap-down collar can be flipped up when unsnapped for additional sun protection
- Two large zip-closure fly-box pockets on the chest; zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion
- 100% polyester jersey eyewear wipe inside the front hem.
- 213 g (7.5 oz)