||Out of stock
After countless desperate pitches, scores of alpine summits and miles upon miles of backcountry powder, our R1® fabric has compiled a worthy résumé. It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency, and the full-zip iteration offers added versatility. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Grid™), recently redesigned to be even lighter and more breathable, is exclusive to Patagonia. With its technical fit and durable fabric, it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs, minimalist zippers to reduce bulk and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above harness line, with their mesh pocket bags doubling as internal drop-in pockets, and the offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps. Polygiene® permanent odor control ensures civilized tent time.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before, but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch