Here’s the dilemma: It’s not quite rainy enough for a hard shell, but you don’t want to thrash your puffy busting brush on the way to the water. Combining warmth, durability and freedom of movement, our new, fish-specific Tough Puff Hoody solves the problem with a stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric that moves with you and, thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, shakes off moisture or passing showers. Inside, the Tough Puff keeps you warm with the same ultralight, 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation we use in our Nano-Air® designs. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets on the front, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® body lining round out the technical package for ultimate comfort on the water.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Elastic at cuffs
- 621 g (21.9 oz)