When you’re searching for early stripers on the Vineyard, you’d better come prepared with industrial-strength protection from the elements. Our River Salt Jacket stands up to rain, wind, salt spray and seriously hard use. Made with ultra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; and when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented and adjustable hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2½ inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at waist has mesh interior channel for drainage
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
680 g (24 oz)