More than a decade after we introduced our R1® fabric, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
More than a decade after we introduced our R1® fabric, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a lightweight jacket. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™—an exclusive to Patagonia) is now even lighter and more breathable. With its technical fit and durable fabric, it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort, the simple cuffs keep a low profile, two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps. Polygiene® permanent odor control enhances partner relations. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
• Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
• Center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zip handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
• Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
• Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
• 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. • Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 317 g (11.2 oz)
• Made in Colombia.