Quandary Pants were made for sticky situations, like choosing which pants to wear for the next 15 days or for a hot and humid Tepui approach. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility, and adjustable legs roll up and secure. Made from lightweight and stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the pants provide 50+ UPF sun protection. Details include a metal-snap closure, reverse-coil zippered fly, belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front; there’s one zippered back pocket and one drop-in. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
- 264 g (9.3 oz)