Teach a two-year-old to ski instead of shoveling a steep, snowy driveway. Made from an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the hoody is lined with recycled polyester semi-dull ripstop with a DWR finish and insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down sourced from ducks that are traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party). A double adjustable hood is also insulated with this down for added warmth. A triple wind flap zip front has a double chest pocket with hidden media pocket. Articulated sleeves add mobility. Cozy handwarmer pockets secure with zippers. Drawcord at hem and cuff tabs are adjustable. With a beautiful, close-to-body, elegant fit, this warm winter coat can go from driveway to Broadway.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 80% nylon/20% polyester insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fully insulated and adjustable hood with a slight brim for additional protection from the elements
- Center-front zipper has a protective front fold-over kissing welt
- Two handwarmer pockets and one left-chest pocket all feature waterproof zippers hidden by a discreet welt
- Articulated sleeves offer mobility and adjustable cuffs to cinch in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord and releases with cord locks at side hem
- 723 g (25.5 oz)