||ZE85 2 F13 A74 3128
Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the beauty of the Zen 85. Our Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade. Add our new HD Graphics, and now you have a true work of art. Our A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down and from our countless hours of testing, a perfect overall flex to the paddle.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers (Fixed length only) or Standard Fit.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown)
- No matter your Fit option choice, our shafts are optimized for flex and strength, to be comfortable in all applications.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blend shaft gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- New HD Graphics “Dawn Patrol” and “Plumeria” inspired by the original artwork of paddler-artist, Jessica Melger.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.