The Bahia PFD platform has become the standard for professional kayak anglers. The Predator is our latest refinement for kayak fishing. GAIA® PVC-free foam is wrapped in durable 500 denier Cordura® providing many days of rugged use. Large, thermo-formed main pocket will hold a small tackle/lure box and hinges down providing a flat work surface with detachable hook/fly storage foam. Multiple attachment points and large second duplex front pocket for additional storage.
POCKETS, POCKETS POCKETS…
The Predator features a thermo-formed main pocket, which hinges down to a stable mini work platform for lures, leaders and scissors. This pocket will also accommodate a small tackle/fly box. The vest features a second front duplex pocket for additional storage.
SIT BACK COMFORTABLY
To accommodate the high seat backs in most fishing kayaks, the Predator features a high-back design. The lower back is supported with a very thin back panel for added comfort when the vest fit is adjusted correctly.
WHAT THE PROS WEAR
We worked with the top kayak fishing pros globally to identify the most important modifications to our popular Kokatat Bahia Tour PFD. The Predator is the result and the pro’s choice.
GAIA® PVC-FREE FOAM
The buoyancy foam in all Kokatat PFDs is Gaia® pvc-free. Gaia® is completely free of CFC ozone depleting chemicals. This recyclable foam is very flexible, taking and retaining the shape of your body for a comfortable, custom feel.
- durable 500D Cordura outer shell
- Articulated front shell and foam panels
- Variable thickness foam back with mesh vent panel
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulders
- Multiple side adjustments
- 1 duplex pockets with zippered entry
- Large Thermo-formed main pocket hinges down to provide flat working surface
- Multiple attachment points for fishing gear
- compatible with tactic pack and tributary hydration system
- Certification: UL/USA, ULC/Canada, CE/Europe
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. S/M (16/08), L/XL (17/00), XXL (17/00)