Made with lightweight, fast-wicking 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece that provides comfort and insulation across a wide range of temperatures, our Long-Sleeved R1® Fitz Roy ¼ Zip moves with you while taking the chill out of cold morning air. The built-in stretch offers excellent freedom of movement when you’re on the trail, at the oars or swinging flies; the shoulders, forearms and hem are reinforced with 96% nylon/4% spandex for enhanced durability and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation. The single left-chest pocket is zippered for security, and when the day finally warms, the shirt compresses for easy packability. Our iconic Fitz Roy Trout logo is featured on the left chest. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece provides exceptional warmth and wicking ability
- Reinforced shoulder, forearms and hem for durability and water resistance; reinforcements are 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 936 g (33 oz)