Tibor Signature Series Fly Reel,
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
- The completely ventilated spool and frame keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs.
- Boasts a robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound.
- Unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve.
- Features Tibor’s QuickChange™ spool system which involves only a single moving part.
- Innovative sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and still the strongest in the industry.
- The drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool so the reel will never overrun while stripping the line.
- Comes equipped with our legendary silky smooth micro grain cork that is constantly lubricated. On the rare occasion that maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled, yet still remain under warranty – unlike many other sealed-drag reels on the market.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located UNDER the nameplate on top of the frame next to the reel stand.
- Features a personalized Nameplate engraved free.
- Our Delrin Handle offers positive gripping and quick release. The Signature 11-12S & Signature 11-12 comes standard with our Gorilla Handle.
- SpeedHandle™ Spool option available.
- Comes with an extra thick Neoprene Case for convenient storage and transportation.
- Finishes: Frost Silver, Frost Black, Satin Gold, Jet Black, Royal Blue, Crimson, Aqua & Graphite Gray
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A
After each use, Tibor Signature Reels should be rinsed thoroughly in fresh, warm water. Periodically, especially after extensive exposure to saltwater, the line and backing should be removed and wiped down with a wet cloth to remove salt. To disassemble a reel for cleaning, the only tool required is a penny. All reels are lubricated at the factory prior to assembly and relubrication is generally not necessary. Tibor Graphite Lube may be used to lubricate the cork drag disc.
stars based on 0